Ato Business Phone Number


How do I contact ATO by phone?

Australian Taxation Office via

How do I contact the Australian tax Office?

  • within Australia: 13 28 61 and select option 5.
  • from overseas: + 61 2 6216 1111.
  • via

    How do I contact a JobKeeper?

    There will be a limited service on the 29, 30 and 31 December between 10am and 6pm (AEDT) for enquiries relating to new COVID-19 early release of super applications and JobKeeper enquiries only by phoning 1300 662 211. via

    Who do I ring about JobKeeper?

    Our number is 13 13 94. We're open 8am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday (except for public holidays). via

    How do I ring the Tax Office?

  • “change my address”
  • “question about my tax code”
  • “question about taxable expenses”
  • via

    Why can't I link the ATO to my myGov account?

    You may not be able to login to your myGov account if you don't have access to security codes. If this applies to you, you'll need to create a new myGov account and link it to the ATO again. This message appears when attempting to navigate from myGov to ATO online. via

    Where is the ATO head office?

    Australian Taxation Office via

    Who can I speak with about my tax return?

    Contact an IRS customer service representative to correct any agency errors by calling 800-829-1040. Customer service representatives are available Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. local time, unless otherwise noted (see telephone assistance for more information). via

    Can the ATO suspend your tax file number?

    They might tell you that your TFN has been suspended or compromised due to money laundering or other illegal activity, or that you owe a debt. The real ATO will never demand payment by these methods. And remember, if you're ever unsure whether an ATO contact is genuine, hang up and phone us on 1800 008 540 to check. via

    How do I contact my income tax department for refund?

  • 1800 103 0025.
  • +91-80-46122000.
  • +91-80-26500026.
  • via

    How do I know if I have to lodge a tax return?

    You must lodge a tax return if any of the following apply to you. You: had tax withheld from any payments (such as wages) made to you during the income year. are an Australian resident and your taxable income was more than the tax-free threshold ($18,200) via

    What is the phone number for the work number?

    For individuals looking to access their employment and income data, help is available by calling 1-800-996-7566 from Monday - Friday, 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM CDT (excluding holidays). via

    Who do you contact if you don't get paid?

    The Local Court: The Local Court is exactly what it sounds like – the Magistrates Court in your local area. The Local Court can handle claims for unpaid wages or entitlements up to $100,000.00. via

    Can I still apply for JobKeeper?

    JobKeeper can now apply for anyone who commenced fulltime or part-time work after 1 March 2020 but before 1 July 2020 or any long-term casuals who have now completed their 12 months of employment i.e. those who started between 3 March 2019 & 2 July 2019. via

    Leave a Comment

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *