Tafe Concession Card


What is concession at TAFE?

Concession fee. Students who live or work in NSW and who receive one or more eligible Commonwealth benefits or allowances at the time of their enrolment may be eligible to pay the Smart and Skilled concession fee for their qualification rather than the relevant Smart and Skilled student fee. via

Can Centrelink pay for my TAFE course?

Payments You May Be Eligible For with Centrelink Approved Courses. The Department of Human Services delivers payments to students and Australian apprentices who are studying or training. via

How do I get a concession card NSW?

  • Select the 'Apply online' button.
  • Select the entitlement type and enter your Centrelink Reference Number (CRN).
  • Complete the online application.
  • via

    What is a concession entitlement card?

    The transport concession entitlement card gives job seekers and other approved Centrelink customers proof of entitlement to concession fare travel on public transport in NSW. via

    How much is a TAFE course?

    A tuition fee – the total course fee can range from: AUD$4,395 to AUD$15,450 per semester for vocational courses. AUD$6,680 to AUD$11,500 per semester for TAFE NSW Degree courses. via

    Will Centrelink pay for courses?

    You can get Youth Allowance, Austudy or PES for approved higher education courses. To be an approved course the Department of Education, skills and Employment must approve the provider for the Higher Education Loan Program (HELP). This includes: HECS-HELP. via

    Can I get Centrelink if I study online?

    Eligibility for student payments is the same whether you study through distance education or on campus. You must have a full time study load to get Youth Allowance, Austudy or ABSTUDY Living Allowance. via

    How many hours can you work and still get Centrelink?

    suitable paid work for at least 15 hours per fortnight in the first 12 months you're on a payment. voluntary work of no more than 15 hours per fortnight in the first 12 months you're on a payment. via

    Can I get Centrelink if I study part time?

    Part time study

    You're studying part time if you're doing less than 75% of your course's full time study load. If you're under 22 and studying part time, you might get Youth Allowance as a job seeker. via

    Who qualifies as a concession?

    Concession fares

    Children (4-15 years) NSW/ACT secondary students (aged 16 and over) NSW Apprentices and trainees. Tertiary and TAFE students. via

    Do I qualify for a Commonwealth Seniors Card?

    To be eligible for a Commonwealth Seniors Health Card (CSHC), you must: Be of age pension age (but not be eligible to claim an age pension or payment from the Department of Veterans' Affairs) Be an Australian resident living in Australia. Meet an income test (but not an asset test)1. via

    Do pensioners get free Rego in QLD?

    Concessions of up to $710 are available for eligible pensioners, and discounts of 50 per cent will be available for car registration and public transport fares. via

    How does concession card work?

    The Concession Opal card is for eligible tertiary or TAFE students, apprentices or trainees, job seekers or other approved Centrelink customers who are entitled to pay half price fares for travel on public transport in Sydney and the surrounding regions. via

    How do I get a concession card?

  • Age Pension.
  • Carer Payment.
  • Disability Support Pension.
  • JobSeeker Payment or Youth Allowance - you must be single and caring for a dependent child while you're looking for work.
  • Parenting Payment single.
  • via

    What is an Australian concession card?

    What is the Pensioner Concession Card? The Pensioner Concession Card helps eligible Australians cover living costs by giving access to specific goods and services at a reduced rate. Examples could include cheaper medicines and more affordable public transport and utilities. via

    Leave a Comment

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *